Subscribe
follow us on facebook
follow me on twitter
Sunday, September 27, 2009

A friend in need is a friend indeed

Posted by msk_ajay



Any person,we know in our life other than our parents & relatives, we called them friends.But i think there are two type of friends. One,to whom we hang around & have fun. But when we depart, we never miss them.

and the other, to whom we share our secrets.To whom we tell our problems and when he/she console us, we feel good.I have spent some good time with my friends of type 1, but i never miss them.And there are some friends,i called them of Type 2, still are in touch with me in every step of my life.They share their happy moments,they share their problems.

I always tell my friends , use me as a Trash Can of your life.Whatever garbage is in your life.Just throw into me. i won't complain.I'll always there for you.

I always fair at my side & never expect the same.That's keep me happy all the time.

But, i believe 'A friend in need is a friend indeed'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment